We want to know what is going on in your city? Submit your event early so it can be found in search engines. You can use the NEW events search option by clicking the "Date Range" and "Google Calendar" tabs below.
- Jul 6, 2012 at 4:30pm EDT to Dec 28, 2012 at 5:30pm EST
- Location: First Baptist Church of Glenarden (Worship Center)
MERGE occurs every 1st Friday of each month.
MERGE Unplugged occurs every 2nd, 3rd & 4th Friday of each month.
MERGE: 8:30pm - 11pm (Doors open at 7:30pm)
MERGE Unplugged 8:30pm - 10:30pm (Doors open at 7:30pm)
MERGE is on a mission to make a change in today's youth by creating an environment where they can build relationships, tackle teen issues and have an amazing time while growing closer to God.
Young people today are faced with many serious issues:
- Teen Drug Use: According to the Office of National Drug Control Policy, 1 in 4 teens uses illegal drugs.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases: According to the National Physicians Center, 8000 teens contract an STD everyday.
- Suicide: According to safeyouth.org more than 1500 teens commit suicide every year.
- Misconceptions about Christ: Approximately 53% of teens believe Jesus sinned.
MERGE will equip our youth to handle these issues by helping them:
- Meet God
- Grow Closer to Him
- Serve Him
MERGE consists of live dramas, live music, da
- Created by: Mr. Shawn Papi