Upper Marlboro, MD
How did you hear about the HEY PAPI PROMOTIONS Network?
Your personal or business website
Brief introduction about yourself or business services?
A Hand Up Not A Hand Out is a non-profit 501-(c)(3) organization based in Maryland; the greater DMV metro area. The founder and Executive Director Renita Leonard, a native of Maryland. She has been practicing charitable giving for most of her life. She continues to volunteer and donate to activities in her church and other churches using her own resources. For over 20 years she has been providing free haircuts and hair services to women that could not afford them. It is also customary for her to prepare personal care packages and give them out to various needy people.
Our goal is to offer the following services and products to those in need:
- Providing limited haircare services for the homeless and unemployed women.
- Health and hygiene products
- Gift cards for emergency transportation by referral
- Nonperishable food and gently used clothing.
- Partnerships with local churches and homeless shelters to help women by referral to receive hair care services and clothing for employment opportunities.
To learn more information, please visit us at https://www.handupnotahandout.org
To better assist our referral services and contracting opportunities which category identifies you the best?
Business Owner / Entrepreneur, Nonprofit Organization