A Family-friendly Christian Faith-based Social Media Network for Everyone!
Time: November 30, 2019 at 10am to December 29, 2019 at 12pm
Location: Charles Herbert Flowers High School
Street: 10001 Ardwick Ardmore Road
City/Town: Springdale, Maryland 20774
Website or Map: https://victorygracecenter.org
Phone: (800) 581-8421
Event Type: sunday, church, services
Organized By: Tarisha Wade
Latest News, Updates & Activity: Nov 30, 2019
COME OUT TO OUR SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICES AT 10:00 AM
DR. JASMIN "JAZZ" SCULARK
A native of the Island of Trinidad, Dr. Jazz is a globally recognized pastor, teacher, evangelist, author, and philanthropist. She is also known as the “Daughter of Thunder” for the thunderous sound she makes in the Earth that impacts the hearts and minds of all who encounter her ministry.
1. Evangelize the lost. VGC believes that the primary mission of the church is to glorify God by being a witness to the unbelievers. VGC seeks to obey the command of Jesus found in Matthew 28:18. Known as the great commission. VGC seeks to go into the world Acts 1:8 and be a witness of the grace of Christ to the world.
2. Educate the believer. VGC seeks to educate the believer in the word of God. VGC seeks to provide life skills so people can live lives of victory in every area, and not of defeat. 2 Timothy 2:15
3. Equip the believer. VGC seeks to equip the believer for the work of the ministry. Here at VGC everyone has a role in advancing Christ's purpose on earth. VGC believes in equipping believers to live victorious lives by God’s grace. As well at VGC we believe in equipping and training the believers to serve. Ephesians 4:10-14
4. Empower the believer. VGC believes in the priesthood of all believers. Scripture says we are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood. So here at VGC we seek to empower people to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling. We empower people to seek God and hear God for themselves.
5. Encourage the believer. VGC is a place that encourages members to pursue their God-given purpose and destiny. All are encouraged at VGC to find their place in the world and in VGC. Philippians 4:13