These resources are provided by our members, affiliates, business partners, and sponsors. Please do your research to make sure these opportunities haven't expired for the following year when applications are due. Make relationships and join their mailing list to be updated of annual application submissions, etc.
- Employee recruitment and retention.
- Employees who can telework instead of relocating may allow employers to even hire employees they would otherwise not be able to hire.
- A better work-life balance by offering more flexibility, and avoiding stresses like rush hour traffic.
- Improved employee morale
- Happier employees tend to be more productive.
Eligible businesses must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Be in the process of developing a telework policy that conforms to the best practices established by the Office of Telework Assistance within the Department of Commerce;
- Be an existing business in good standing with the state of Maryland; and
- Have a physical location in Maryland.
HOW TO APPLY
If additional funding is available, a second round of competitive grant applications will open in early 2023.