A Christian Faith-based Social Media Network for Everyone !!
It's Life Insurance Awareness Month!
Are you looking out for those you love?
September is Life Insurance Awareness Month. This makes it the perfect time to look out for loved ones by looking into life insurance.
At JCA Insurance Planners, we’re proud to work with Life Happens, a nonprofit organization, to raise awareness of the need for life insurance and how it can help families protect their way of life.
Think about it. Every month, many of us pay for the insurance that protects our homes or cars. You’d think we’d give even more consideration to protecting our family’s financial future. Yet, according to a study by LIMRA International, 30% of U.S. households have no life insurance at all.
This lack of insurance could leave families having to pay for funeral expenses and medical bills out of their savings. Then they’d still have to cover their ongoing living expenses, such as their mortgage, utilities and health care.
Many Americans recognize the importance of life insurance. It provides both peace of mind and security to families that are confronted with the death of a loved one. The life insurance industry provides protection to 75 million American families, and in 2009 $59 billion were paid to life insurance beneficiaries. Even so, 95 million adults have no life insurance, while insured Americans have, on average, far less than most experts recommend.
Statistics show the need for greater awareness of life insurance and its benefits:
* Four in 10 adult Americans have no life insurance at all.
* Insured Americans, on average, have only about three-and-a-half times their annual income in life insurance coverage. Many insurance experts believe that people's true need for coverage is 10 times their gross annual income, and sometimes more.
* Only 35 percent of adult Americans have individual life insurance. Many rely on insurance provided by their employers, leaving many employees without coverage if they were to lose their job or change jobs.
* Each year, a significant number of Americans (600,000) die prematurely. In fact, the chances a 25-year-old male will die before reaching the retirement age of 65 is nearly 1 in 5; for a female, the odds are 1 in 9.
* When a premature death occurs, insufficient life insurance coverage on the part of the insured results in 75 percent of surviving family members having to take measures to meet financial obligations, such as work additional jobs or longer hours, borrow money, withdraw money from savings and investment accounts, and, in too many cases, move to smaller, less expensive housing.
For as little as $12 per month you can protect your family for $100,000 worth of life insurance with JCA Insurance Planners. Contact us today for a free quote!
Want to learn more?
- This message is Sponsored by JCA Insurance Planners - #CoveredForLife #LifeInsurance
JCA Insurance Planners is a Hey Papi Promotions Network Business/Sponsor