3. Music wise what are you working on now? Are you currently promoting a single or album?
A. I play the keyboard with Brandon James and McNary Experience, both are R&B/Soul based band and have lots of cool projects going on that I'm a part of. Brandon James released his single "So Emotional" on all platforms along with the music video. McNary Experience completed three Aretha Franklin Tribute shows this year, which we plan on taking on a road next year.
4. Who or what were the most significant influences on your musical life and career?
A. I grew up listening to big band jazz like Buddy Rich Band and mimicking their sound and harmony on the keyboard. I was in my third grade or so when I was doing that but I still think that led to what I do now.
5. Who are your favorite musicians?
A. Brad Mehldau, Fred Hersch, Esperanza Spalding, Earth Wind and Fire
6. What have been the greatest challenges/frustrations of your career so far?
A. Not falling into my own comfort zone musically. I should never stop discovering new artists and should keep absorbing, experimenting, but after a certain point it's easy to fall into a pattern when playing or writing music without clear intention.
7. As a musician, what is your definition of success?
A. Being creative at all time - not seized by the ideas of being trendy or accepted. To me the successful musicians are the ones that are constantly making the art that the artists themselves want to really make.
8. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A. Being surrounded by the things and people I love and care.
9. What is your present state of mind?
A. Grateful for all the musical opportunities in the past year and truly amazing, supportive musical community I have here in the U.S.
10. What is your most treasured possession?
A. My gears. I need them haha
11. What do you enjoy doing most?
A. Playing music or listening to music! I don't mean to be cheezy or anything but be it on the stage or in my bedroom, there are moments of sheer joy linking with the sound you like.
12. Where would you like to be in 10 years’ time?
A. Not sure of the exact location but still making music wherever I may be. I would like to keep writing my own music and eventually have all that together as a product that I can be proud of and share with larger audience too.
Provides the professional service of producing Stage Plays. Plays are performed at a variety of levels from Broadway, Off-Broadway, Regional Theater, Community Theatre as well as University or School Productions. More information visit