Main introduction of Fire clay bricks
Fire clay bricks refer to refractory bricks containing Al2O3 more than 38%, which is made of high grade bauxite through high temperature calcinations.
Advantages of Fire clay Bricks
1. High refractoriness.
2. Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
3. Good corrosion resistance.
4. Good thermal shock resistance.
5. High mechanical strength.
6. High-temperature creep rate is low.
Applications of the Fire clay Bricks:
Widely application for coke oven, blast furnace, hot blast furnace, boiler, cement kiln,glass kiln and kinds of kiln lining and thermal equipment.
Fireclay Bricks Packing
Fireclay Bricks are packed on wooden pallet and then polyethylene film is placed over it, finally the package is tied up with steel strips.
We are excellent fireclay suppliers
, please feel free to contact us.