Oreworld trade produces a range of calcium aluminate synthetic slag with low melting points for synthetic slag applications primarily in ladle metallurgy operations. Calcium Aluminate Synthetic Slag is made of select raw material of Calcium and Aluminate, blended at a proper proportion, ground to powder, pelletized after churning , sintered or melted in kiln.
Sizes of the Calcium Aluminate Synthetic Slag
Refining slag for steelmaking
: 5-30mm, 5-50mm
Other sizes can be optimized by customer' requirement.
Benefits Of Calcium Aluminate Synthetic Slag
1. Low melting(≤1400℃), low viscosity of melting-slag, optimum fluidity
2. High performance of desulphurization and non-metallic inclusion absorption
3. Energy savings, Ladle refractory protection and the life of ladle prolonging
4. Faster steel refining times and better refining performance
5. Savings on the elimination or reduced consumption, cost effective, production efficient
|Chemical Composition: According with GB/T205.
|Fineness: According with GB/T1345 with.
Using Method of Calcium Aluminate Synthetic Slag
Calcium Aluminate Synthetic Slag can be added into ladle bottom once before slag-removing. The dosage of Calcium Aluminate Synthetic Slag will be depended on production on site. The reference dosage is 6-8kg per ton of steel. There is another method. Calcium Aluminate Synthetic Slag can be added twice, half dosage in ladle bottom at the first time, then put the last with steel flowing. Make sure ventilate at the bottom of ladle. Make the air and slag in steel go up float completely. Keep the steel liquid temperature and chemical composition consistent.Package of the Calcium Aluminate Synthetic Slag
1000kgs per big bag