A Christian Faith-based Social Media Network for Everyone !!
The biggest application of wax powder is in powder coatings. The micronized wax powder produced by Jin Yu International can improve wear resistance, anti-caking, and also have matting performance and improve flow and extrusion efficiency. The coarser wax powder and other raw materials are mixed and extruded by an extruder, and the powder processed by the ultrafine wax powder is directly dry-blended.
1. Texture, matting: When the coating film is cooled, the polyethylene wax particles are precipitated from the coating liquid and migrate to the surface of the coating film to produce a pattern and matting effect; in the powder coating, different micro-powder waxes have different gloss reduction, and select micronized wax powder according to gloss requirements.
2. Anti-scratch, anti-wear, anti-polish, anti-marking: fine polyethylene wax exists in the form of dispersed particles and the surface of the coating, reducing the friction coefficient of the coating, so that when the object collides with the surface of the coating, the sliding tendency is greater than the scratching tendency, and then reduce the tendency to be polished by friction, to maintain low gloss and low durability.
3. Effect on pigment dispersion: micronized wax powder enhances the wetting and dispersion of pigment agglomerates and improves the pigmentation strength of the pigment.
4. The impact on the extrusion yield: micronized wax powder can reduce the screw torque, adding 1% can increase the extruder yield by 5 to 25%.
5. Smooth, texture: polyethylene wax gives the coating a good texture.
6. Water resistance: wax-coated film has better hydrophobicity.
7. Wetting at the bottom of the material: The precipitation of the micronized wax powder from the coating film helps the gas adsorbed on the porous substrate to escape.
Jin Yu International Wax Powder Reminder: Please consult our technical staff for the dosage and method of addition. According to your needs and the results you want to achieve, you will be given a professional answer. Jin Yu International has always focused on the development and application of wax additives, creating a whole industrial chain from the purification, oxidation, grafting, esterification and saponification of upstream raw material waxes to downstream polymer waxes, serving coatings, inks. We served many customers in 17 industries including leather, engineering plastics, textiles, printing and dyeing, adhesives, mold release agents and cosmetics.