Work From Home Jobs

work_from_home_jobs-1-1024x682.jpg

Why Working From Home is New Reality?

Due to the global crisis of COVID-19, almost all work settings have been forced to become more flexible in their schedules and setups. In this way, companies had to think of creative ways to continue to engage their employees in work, maintain a proper collaboration and continue to be productive. Companies that did not want to face financial pressures while also keeping their employees had to shift to this newer reality. In the US alone, 44% of people have permanently shifted to working from home five days a week. 

Studies conducted in the year 2020 have revealed that work from home jobs increase performance levels by 13 percent. Additionally, employees are more than 52 percent less likely to take off from work if they are provided with work from home opportunities. Employees are more satisfied with their job if they are given flexibility through the option of working remotely.

Seeing such a huge boom in the work industry because of remote working opportunities, numerous people within the workforce have shifted towards this trend. It helps them maintain their presence within the home along with their family. With the benefit of being able to earn and work at the same time. As a result of this transformation, people had to make their offices inside their homes.

In order to manage the new work from home lifestyle, there are numerous innovative gadgets and free services which you can use to effectively meet your goals. Zoom can be used as an effective recording and teleconferencing tool. Google Calendar can help in managing work schedules, reminders, and deadlines. Grammarly can provide help in making documents, emails, and drafts completely error-free. Purchasing noise-canceling headphones can help with audio during a meeting. A speedy internet can help you in effectively attending meetings at any time.

Work from Home Pros & Cons

Working remotely involves making certain arrangements where one’s home needs to be converted into an office. For this purpose, both employees and employers need to keep in mind how to keep themselves involved in work and, at the same time, create a work-life balance. If this balance is not achieved, things may fall apart as well. 

Here are some potential advantages and disadvantages of work from home:

Remote Work Advantages

1. Working from home allows you to have flexible working hours. In this sense, you can manage work and personal errands on your own terms. 
  2. There is less distraction from coworkers and their chit-chats when you are working remotely. This helps in saving time and retaining focus on work. 
  3. You are able to save the commuting expenses of physically going to the office. Along with that, you can save commuting time as well which can be used to spend some more quality time with your family.

Online Work Disadvantages

1. While working from home, the distinction between work time and leisure time can become blurred which can lead to mental and physical exhaustion.
  2. Since all communication is being done virtually, it can sometimes cause miscommunications and misunderstandings with instructions or messages. 
  3. You may get tired of staying at the same house, same place, and same room throughout the day. As a result, you have to make an effort to change of scenery. 

If you are looking for a job that you can work from the comfort of your home, here is the link to find what jobs are available in your area at 

(View AppJobs)

104055050_1465974466908355_3164740876262637982_n.png?_nc_cat=102&ccb=3&_nc_sid=6e5ad9&_nc_ohc=x_RoZ-N_2YAAX_HO95C&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=7b06f9696aa9dbca5e626a54361395df&oe=6069786A

You need to be a member of Hey Papi Promotions Network to add comments!

Join Hey Papi Promotions Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings from Bangladesh.

I like to work from from Barisal, Bangladesh, so I request you to provide some job, typing, book keeping, writing about Bangaldesh, preaching of Gospel, Church work,  councelling, give time & inspiration to elderly, accounting, report writing etc,

Personal Details :
    a)  Name : PAUL PROVAKAR SAHA
    b) Father’s Name : Late Prodyut Kumar Saha
    c) Mother’s Name : Late Manoda Saha
    d) Date of birth : 28th February 1956
    e) Permanent Address : SAHA Bari, Baptist Mission Road, Barisal-8200, Country : Bangladesh
    Email : sweet.paulsaha@gmail.com, sweet_hb2001@yahoo.com
    Mobile : 0088-01731588298
    My few publication Website: https://www.trustedclothes.com/blog/writer/paul-p-saha/

f) Nationality : Bangladeshi by birth
    g) Marital Status : Unmarried
    h) Church Affiliation : Barisal Baptist Church

1. i) National ID Card No: NID No: 869 354 4598
      j) Passport No: EG 0095812 I have been providing very successful and highly effective services as Freelance Service Provider for NGO in Bangladesh to  more than 300 NGOs. My services include project proposal formulation and preparation, various reports preparation, preparation of concept notes, correspondence , translation services etcI have internet connection & my PC

Paul Provakar Saha

• Good Morning Paul, 

Here are the links below to help you with job search and to find potential jobs in your area. Click the link View Jobs Here

Also visit our Network's Job Board for resume resources at
      Part-time / weekend / student app based jobs
      Hundreds of app-based part-time, weekend and student jobs and gigs all over the world. Find your city, choose the job and get it NOW!
This reply was deleted.

Affiliates, Business Partners, and Sponsors

Interested in becoming a Business Partner or Sponsor? 

Every year we select companies or individuals to partner with us. Currently, we are only accepting (1) person/business per professional specialty relating to their specific products and or services for our business partner directory. This will give you exclusive category exposure of your services through the year!

Contact our office to learn more information and eligibility requirements, etc.