Regain Control of Your Finances
Speak With an Experienced Attorney Today
Few problems affect only one area of our life. If you are struggling with tax issues, it is important to work with an attorney who can help you address these issues so you can move forward in life.
At the Law Office of Beverly Winstead, LLC, we help clients throughout the Washington DC metro area resolve tax matters.
Resolving Tax Matters, Tax Planning and Business Advising
Experienced Attorney Assisting Clients Throughout the Washington DC Metro Area
At the Law Office of Beverly Winstead, we offer clients the legal counsel they need to resolve their legal matters. We work with clients throughout the Washington DC metro area to find favorable resolutions to their concerns. We understand that reaching out for an attorney can be a daunting step to take. We will work hard to ensure you are put at ease and informed of all matters that are involved in your legal situation. Contact us today to learn how our legal representation can be of benefit to you.
Attorney Beverly Winstead represents clients in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Tax law: If you are assessed with numerous penalties from the IRS, we can request that the penalties be removed. We work with clients to help them reduce their tax liability and resolve their tax controversies. We represent clients in lien removals, payment plans, and in matters before the U.S. Tax Court and the Maryland Tax Court.
- Tax planning: We provide comprehensive tax planning services to businesses and individuals. You can turn to us with confidence for assistance in forming a new business, selecting the entity of your business, determining if any year-end purchases could help with minimizing your taxes and many other tax planning issues.
- Business planning: We work with clients to help them choose the most appropriate entity for their business, including corporations, partnerships, LLCs and LLPs. We help our clients think about the ramifications of choosing one entity over another, considering tax liabilities and the most effective way to market your goods or service to the general public.
- Certifications: We also provide certification assistance, including helping with applications for MBE/DBE, M-DOT and 8-A certifications.
- Contract work: Contracts govern a great deal of our business relationships. Working with an experienced lawyer to draft or review a contract can eliminate unnecessary litigation down the road. We handle a variety of contracts, including consulting agreements, employment agreements and buy/sell agreements.
Whether you do not understand tax laws or need help with your business, we can help. Schedule your appointment by contacting us online or by calling 301-306-1234.
Visit our "Official' website at: