A Christian Faith-based Social Media Network for Everyone !!

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest News, Updates & Activity

The Consequences of Disobedience

2 Chronicles 7:19-22   But if you turn away and forsake my decree and commands I have given you and go off to serve other gods and worship…

Started by Dr. Willie White

0 on Tuesday

Resurrection Sunday: John 11: 25

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:   What does Resu…

0 Mar 15

Stressful Times

Psalm 18:2; Philippians 4:6   The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler…

0 Mar 13

A Morning Prayer

Psalm 5:1-12 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the v…

0 Mar 9

God's Provisional Care

Philippians 4:19   But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.   When we think of God's provide…

0 Mar 6

Fear God: Psalm 27:1-14

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked,…

0 Feb 28

A Cry For God's Help: Psalm 130:1-9

Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If tho…

0 Feb 23

Knitted Together In Love: Colossians 2:2

That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the ackno…

0 Feb 23

Effective Praying: James 5:16

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availe…

0 Jan 10

Faith: Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.   As I pondered what to write for today's message and this…

0 Jan 2

Network 2018 Business & Partner Sponsors

Sheila Stewart Memorial

For Tickets Register Online at:

Fun, inter-generational, cross cultural, quality entertainment & recreation - on roller skates! Visit

Support & Donate at

Gospel Go-Go & Rap Artist Sensation Available for Bookings visit

Every 1st Friday featuring comedy, music, singing, poetry, fun & fellowship!

To Request Book Signings, Speaking Engagements & Culinary Events for Dr. Hattie N. Washington call (301) 641-0814 or visit

Our Sponsors & Supporters

of Laurel, Maryland

$3.99 .COM and Free Private Registration from! - 300x250

iTunes Canada

Start a website with a $7.99 .COM domain from GoDaddy!

Autism Speaks

Free Day Coupon

Meet Christian Singles - Free Trial!

Make A Online Donation

Hey Papi Promotions Network Business/Partner Sponsor
Enter the maximum amount you want to pay each month

© 2018   Created by Mr. Shawn Papi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service